Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

AWESOME!

This is just what i was waiting for a long time! I only wish it was longer there were so many funny scenes missing :P.

But its brilliant and well drawn and brought back good childhood memories, thank you very much for your work!

Grasping the Concept Grasping the Concept

Awesome!

Very nice arwork and very funny idea. Congrats!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

WOW!

Oh my god, your art is unbelievably professional!! This is just amazingly well done alltogether nothing bad to say about it! Keep up the damn good work!!

Chrono Who #2 Chrono Who #2

Nice!

Its funny and clean done, nice job!

SS Time Trials 26 SS Time Trials 26

Simply because i never liked nazis anyways and thats all you are. A bunch of simple minded nazi kids. Sorry but Star Syndicate is the second worst collab name you could have chosen besides SchutzStaffel or Waffen SS :(!

TwoStar responds:

I SUPPORT THE HOLOCAUST

SIEG HEIL

VERBANNEN SIE JUDEN!!!

One - A Short One - A Short

Just perfect!

It looks so damn awesome, if this movie does not get a 5 rating its just another proof how fucked the ng rating system is. :)

Jim Paladin ep002 [witch] Jim Paladin ep002 [witch]

Yay!

I was looking forward to the next episode (as i am now again) good stuff so far!

Kevalot-Darkstorm responds:

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 2

Damn!

I was looking forward to a good flash after seeing the preview picture but got heavily disapointed. How bout you improve your drawing skills a bit ?

TheGoldCrow responds:

LOL that was the whole point

Finest Moments Finest Moments

Funny

Its short and funny, you did an okay job with the graphics but they good be a bit better as the soundquality too. But its a nice idea and its worth watching :).

TheMentalInstitute responds:

Thanks! I know the quality isn't great, but I just wanted to make something funny that didn't take a lot of time because I've already started a bunch of other cartoons that I need to finish.

DailySwoon98478376 DailySwoon98478376

Yuk!

One post of this crap is enough!

rexCo responds: